- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex A53 + quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- Memory 16 GB, 2 GB RAM - Standard edition 64 GB, 3 GB RAM - Premium edition
- Camera 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 6660 mAh battery
Huawei MediaPad M2 10.0 is an Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Huawei in 2016, January. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 10.1 inches (~71.4% screen-to-body ratio) and 239.8 x 172.8 x 7.4 mm (9.44 x 6.80 x 0.29 in) with 1200 x 1920 pixels (~224 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Huawei MediaPad M2 10.0 are Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, compass Sensors. Huawei MediaPad M2 10.0 Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex A53 + quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex A53 + quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 16 GB, 2 GB RAM - Standard edition 64 GB, 3 GB RAM - Premium edition (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Huawei MediaPad M2 10.0 features 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex A53 + quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po 6660 mAh battery
Huawei MediaPad M2 10.0 comes in various colors like Moonlight Silver, Luxurious Gold . You can find here detailed Huawei MediaPad M2 10.0 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Huawei MediaPad M2 10.0 for other members.
- Announced 2016, January
- Status Available. Released 2016, February
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - M2-A01L
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - M2-A01L
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - M2-A01L
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 239.8 x 172.8 x 7.4 mm (9.44 x 6.80 x 0.29 in)
- Weight 500 g (1.10 lb)
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 10.1 inches (~71.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1200 x 1920 pixels (~224 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes, up to 10 fingers
- OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Hisilicon Kirin 930
- CPU Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex A53 + quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T628 MP4
- Card Slot To be confirmed
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM - Standard edition 64 GB, 3 GB RAM - Premium edition
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers (4 speakers)
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 6660 mAh battery
- Colors Moonlight Silver, Luxurious Gold
- Price group 7/10 (About 350 EUR)
Pros & Cons of Huawei MediaPad M2 10.0
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec