- Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, autofocus 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) Non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, April
- Status Available. Released 2016, April
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 191.8 x 107 x 8.5 mm (7.55 x 4.21 x 0.33 in)
- Weight 278 g (9.81 oz)
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 7.0 inches (~67.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 600 x 1024 pixels (~170 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Chipset Spreadtrum SC7731G
- CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- Card Slot microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 5 MP, autofocus
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus
- Video 720p@30fps
- Secondary 2 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio To be confirmed
- USB microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Accelerometer
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 300 h
- Talk time Up to 10 h (multimedia)
- Colors Black/Silver
Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 Plus is an Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) smartphone announced by Huawei in 2016, April. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 7.0 inches (~67.2% screen-to-body ratio) and 191.8 x 107 x 8.5 mm (7.55 x 4.21 x 0.33 in) with 600 x 1024 pixels (~170 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 Plus are Accelerometer Sensors.
Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 Plus Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 16 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 Plus features 5 MP, autofocus on the back with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7Geo-tagging, touch focus options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery.
Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 Plus comes in various colors like Black/Silver . You can find here detailed Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 Plus specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 Plus for other members.
Pros & Cons of Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 Plus
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go