- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Quad-core 1.2 GHz
- 8 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, June
- Status Available. Released 2016, June
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 144 x 72.7 x 9 mm (5.67 x 2.86 x 0.35 in)
- Weight -
- SIM Dual SIM
- Type TN touchscreen
- Size 5.0 inches (~65.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 480 x 854 pixels (~196 ppi pixel density)
- OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 5 MP, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, HDR, panorama
- Video 720p@30fps
- Secondary 2 MP, LED flash
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery
- Colors Black, White
Lava A82 is an Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Lava in 2016, June. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM phone which comes in 5.0 inches (~65.8% screen-to-body ratio) and 144 x 72.7 x 9 mm (5.67 x 2.86 x 0.35 in) with 480 x 854 pixels (~196 ppi pixel density) and TN touchscreen . Some other notable features of Lava A82 are Accelerometer Sensors.
Lava A82 Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.2 GHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.2 GHz 8 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Lava A82 features 5 MP, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.2 GHzGeo-tagging, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP, LED flash . Battery of the phone is Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery.
Lava A82 comes in various colors like Black, White . You can find here detailed Lava A82 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Lava A82 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Lava A82
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go