- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- 8 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Removable Li-Po 2000 mAh battery
- Announced 2015, August
- Status Available. Released 2015, September
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 3(1800), 40(2300)
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 131.5 x 66.5 x 9.9 mm (5.18 x 2.62 x 0.39 in)
- Weight 137 g (4.83 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM
- Type Capacitive touchscreen
- Size 4.5 inches (~63.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 480 x 854 pixels (~218 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6735M
- CPU Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T720MP2
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 5 MP, LED flash
- Features Yes
- Video 720p@30fps
- Secondary 2 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio To be confirmed
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Po 2000 mAh battery
- Colors Black, Pearl White
- Price group 2/10 (About 70 EUR)
Lenovo A2010 is an Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Lenovo in 2015, August. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM phone which comes in 4.5 inches (~63.8% screen-to-body ratio) and 131.5 x 66.5 x 9.9 mm (5.18 x 2.62 x 0.39 in) with 480 x 854 pixels (~218 ppi pixel density) and Capacitive touchscreen . Some other notable features of Lenovo A2010 are Accelerometer Sensors.
Lenovo A2010 Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 8 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Lenovo A2010 features 5 MP, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53Yes options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Po 2000 mAh battery.
Lenovo A2010 comes in various colors like Black, Pearl White . You can find here detailed Lenovo A2010 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Lenovo A2010 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Lenovo A2010
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec