- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, January
- Status Available. Released 2016, January
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 152 x 75.7 x 8.5 mm (5.98 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
- Weight -
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~72.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10
- CPU Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T860MP2
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 8 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 543 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 34 h (2G) / Up to 27 h 30 min (3G)
- Colors Silver, Gold
- Price group 4/10 (About 190 EUR)
Lenovo K5 Note is an Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Lenovo in 2016, January. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~72.5% screen-to-body ratio) and 152 x 75.7 x 8.5 mm (5.98 x 2.98 x 0.33 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density) and LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Lenovo K5 Note are Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors.
Lenovo K5 Note Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 16 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Lenovo K5 Note features 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash on the back with Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 8 MP . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery.
Lenovo K5 Note comes in various colors like Silver, Gold . You can find here detailed Lenovo K5 Note specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Lenovo K5 Note for other members.
Pros & Cons of Lenovo K5 Note
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec