- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- 8 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) Removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, October
- Status Released 2016, October
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE
- Speed HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 132.5 x 66 x 9.9 mm (5.22 x 2.60 x 0.39 in)
- Weight 144 g (5.08 oz)
- SIM Single SIM (Micro-SIM) or Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.5 inches
- Resolution 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~207 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes, up to 2 fingers
- OS Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6735
- CPU Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T720MP2
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB
- Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 5 MP, LED flash
- Features Autofocus, Geotagging
- Video Yes
- Secondary 2 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB 2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 170 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 11 h (3G)
- Colors Black, White, Gold
Lenovo B is an Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Lenovo in 2016, October. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Single SIM (Micro-SIM) or Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 4.5 inches and 132.5 x 66 x 9.9 mm (5.22 x 2.60 x 0.39 in) with 480 x 800 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~207 ppi density) and TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Lenovo B are Accelerometer Sensors.
Lenovo B Built in running OS is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 8 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Lenovo B features 5 MP, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53Autofocus, Geotagging options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery.
Lenovo B comes in various colors like Black, White, Gold . You can find here detailed Lenovo B specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Lenovo B for other members.
Pros & Cons of Lenovo B
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec