- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat) Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM or 16 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat) Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, September
- Status Released 2016, November
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE
- Speed HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 141.9 x 70.3 x 9.3 mm (5.59 x 2.77 x 0.37 in)
- Weight 145 g (5.11 oz)
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 Inches
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~441 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes, up to 5 fingers
- OS Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430
- CPU Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 505
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 32 GB, 3 GB RAM or 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 8 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB 2.0
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 649 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 50 h (2G) / Up to 33 h (3G)
- Colors Silver, Gold, Dark Grey
Lenovo K6 Power is an Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat) smartphone announced by Lenovo in 2016, September. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.0 Inches and 141.9 x 70.3 x 9.3 mm (5.59 x 2.77 x 0.37 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~441 ppi density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Lenovo K6 Power are Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors.
Lenovo K6 Power Built in running OS is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat) and it’s powered with Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 32 GB, 3 GB RAM or 16 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Lenovo K6 Power features 13 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash on the back with Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 8 MP . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
Lenovo K6 Power comes in various colors like Silver, Gold, Dark Grey . You can find here detailed Lenovo K6 Power specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Lenovo K6 Power for other members.
Pros & Cons of Lenovo K6 Power
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- Latest OS Latest OS makes it easy to install more recent apps and updates.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec