- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- 64 GB, 4/6 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP (f/2.2, 1.34 µm), phase detection autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Non-removable Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, December
- Status Released 2017, January
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat11 600/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 142.9 x 74.5 x 7.7 mm (5.63 x 2.93 x 0.30 in)
- Weight 160 g (5.64 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type TDDI capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~78.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
- OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821
- CPU Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- GPU Adreno 530
- Card Slot No
- Internal 64 GB, 4/6 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP (f/2.2, 1.34 µm), phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 2160p@30fps
- Secondary 8 MP, f/2.2, 1/4" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Radio FM radio
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, heart rate, altimeter
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery
- Colors Ceramic White, Titanium Black
Lenovo ZUK Edge is an Android 7.0 (Nougat) smartphone announced by Lenovo in 2016, December. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~78.3% screen-to-body ratio) and 142.9 x 74.5 x 7.7 mm (5.63 x 2.93 x 0.30 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density) and TDDI capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Lenovo ZUK Edge are Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, heart rate, altimeter Sensors.
Lenovo ZUK Edge Built in running OS is Android 7.0 (Nougat) and it’s powered with Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) 64 GB, 4/6 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Lenovo ZUK Edge features 13 MP (f/2.2, 1.34 µm), phase detection autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 8 MP, f/2.2, 1/4" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery.
Lenovo ZUK Edge comes in various colors like Ceramic White, Titanium Black . You can find here detailed Lenovo ZUK Edge specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Lenovo ZUK Edge for other members.
Pros & Cons of Lenovo ZUK Edge
- Latest OS Latest OS makes it easy to install more recent apps and updates.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec