- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 8 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) Removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, May
- Status Available. Released 2016, May
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA
- 4G LTE
- Speed HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 143.5 x 71.8 x 9 mm (5.65 x 2.83 x 0.35 in)
- Weight -
- SIM Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches (~66.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Video 720p@30fps
- Secondary 2 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery
- Colors Black
- Price group 2/10 (About 90 EUR)
Lenovo Vibe C is an Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Lenovo in 2016, May. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.0 inches (~66.9% screen-to-body ratio) and 143.5 x 71.8 x 9 mm (5.65 x 2.83 x 0.35 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density) and IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Lenovo Vibe C are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors.
Lenovo Vibe C Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with while internal/external memory of the phone stands at 8 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Lenovo Vibe C features 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery.
Lenovo Vibe C comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed Lenovo Vibe C specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Lenovo Vibe C for other members.
Pros & Cons of Lenovo Vibe C
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec