- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A53
- Memory 32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Camera 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
Lenovo Vibe P1 is an Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Lenovo in 2015, September. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~72.1% screen-to-body ratio) and 152.9 x 75.6 x 9.9 mm (6.02 x 2.98 x 0.39 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density) and IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Lenovo Vibe P1 are Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity Sensors. Lenovo Vibe P1 Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A53 32 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Lenovo Vibe P1 features 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash on the back with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
Lenovo Vibe P1 comes in various colors like Platinum, Graphite Grey . You can find here detailed Lenovo Vibe P1 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Lenovo Vibe P1 for other members.
- Announced 2015, September
- Status Available. Released 2015, October
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 20(800), 40(2300)
- Speed HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 152.9 x 75.6 x 9.9 mm (6.02 x 2.98 x 0.39 in)
- Weight 189 g (6.67 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~72.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615
- CPU Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 405
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 648 h (2G) / Up to 600 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 49 h (2G) / Up to 44 h (3G)
- Colors Platinum, Graphite Grey
- Price group 7/10 (About 380 EUR)
Pros & Cons of Lenovo Vibe P1
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec