- Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop) Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57
- 32 GB, 4 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 16 MP, OIS, laser autofocus, dual-LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop) Non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh battery
- Announced Exp. announcement 2015, Q3
- Status Cancelled
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions -
- Weight -
- SIM Dual SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
- CPU Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57
- GPU Adreno 430
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 32 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Primary 16 MP, OIS, laser autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 8 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual band, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh battery
- Colors Black, White, Gold
Lenovo Vibe Z3 Pro is an Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Lenovo in Exp. announcement 2015, Q3. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM phone which comes in 5.5 inches and - with 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Lenovo Vibe Z3 Pro are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors.
Lenovo Vibe Z3 Pro Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57 32 GB, 4 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Lenovo Vibe Z3 Pro features 16 MP, OIS, laser autofocus, dual-LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 8 MP . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh battery.
Lenovo Vibe Z3 Pro comes in various colors like Black, White, Gold . You can find here detailed Lenovo Vibe Z3 Pro specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Lenovo Vibe Z3 Pro for other members.
Pros & Cons of Lenovo Vibe Z3 Pro
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec