- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP, autofocus 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) Non-removable Li-Po 4800 mAh battery
- Announced 2015, December
- Status Available. Released 2015, December
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA
- 4G LTE
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 216.8 x 126.5 x 8.8 mm (8.54 x 4.98 x 0.35 in)
- Weight 366 g (12.91 oz)
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 8.3 inches (~72.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1200 x 1920 pixels (~273 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615
- CPU Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 405
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 8 MP, autofocus
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, panorama, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 2 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio No
- USB USB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Messaging MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 4800 mAh battery
- Colors Brown Gold
LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE is an Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by LG in 2015, December. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 8.3 inches (~72.8% screen-to-body ratio) and 216.8 x 126.5 x 8.8 mm (8.54 x 4.98 x 0.35 in) with 1200 x 1920 pixels (~273 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE are Accelerometer, gyro, compass Sensors.
LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 16 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE features 8 MP, autofocus on the back with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po 4800 mAh battery.
LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE comes in various colors like Brown Gold . You can find here detailed LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE for other members.
Pros & Cons of LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec