- Android Wear OS Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- 4 GB, 512 MB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP (Front)
- Android Wear OS Non-removable Li-Ion 410 mAh battery
- Announced 2015, October
- Status Available. Released 2015, October
- Technology No cellular connectivity
- 2G N/A
- GPRS No
- Edge No
- Dimensions 46.4 x 53.6 x 9.7 mm (1.83 x 2.11 x 0.38 in)
- Weight 62 g (2.19 oz)
- SIM No
- Build Stainless Steel, aluminum
- Type P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 1.3 inches (~44.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 320 x 320 pixels (~245 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android Wear OS
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Adreno 305
- Card Slot No
- Internal 4 GB, 512 MB RAM
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.0
- GPS No
- Radio No
- USB No
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, heart rate, barometer
- Messaging SMS, Email, IM
- Browser No
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 410 mAh battery
- Talk time Up to 48 h (mixed usage)
- Colors Black
- Price group 6/10 (About 300 EUR)
LG G Watch R W110 is an Android Wear OS smartphone announced by LG in 2015, October. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, No phone which comes in 1.3 inches (~44.2% screen-to-body ratio) and 46.4 x 53.6 x 9.7 mm (1.83 x 2.11 x 0.38 in) with 320 x 320 pixels (~245 ppi pixel density) and P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of LG G Watch R W110 are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, heart rate, barometer Sensors.
LG G Watch R W110 Built in running OS is Android Wear OS and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 4 GB, 512 MB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, LG G Watch R W110 features on the back with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 options whereas the front selfie camera is . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 410 mAh battery.
LG G Watch R W110 comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed LG G Watch R W110 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using LG G Watch R W110 for other members.
Pros & Cons of LG G Watch R W110
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.