- Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo
- Memory 32 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Camera 16 MP (f/1.8) + 8 MP (f/2.4), laser autofocus, OIS (3-axis), LED flash,
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery
LG G5 is an Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by LG in 2016, February. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.3 inches (~70.1% screen-to-body ratio) and 149.4 x 73.9 x 7.7 mm (5.88 x 2.91 x 0.30 in) with 1440 x 2560 pixels (~554 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of LG G5 are Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, color spectrum Sensors. LG G5 Built in running OS is Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo 32 GB, 4 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, LG G5 features 16 MP (f/1.8) + 8 MP (f/2.4), laser autofocus, OIS (3-axis), LED flash, on the back with Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz KryoGeo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 8 MP, f/2.0, 1080p@30fps . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery
LG G5 comes in various colors like Silver, Titan, Gold, Pink . You can find here detailed LG G5 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using LG G5 for other members.
- Announced 2016, February
- Status Available. Released 2016, April
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - H850
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300) - H850
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps or LTE Cat9 450/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 149.4 x 73.9 x 7.7 mm (5.88 x 2.91 x 0.30 in)
- Weight 159 g (5.61 oz)
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.3 inches (~70.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~554 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- CPU Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo & dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo
- GPU Adreno 530
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 32 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Primary 16 MP (f/1.8) + 8 MP (f/2.4), laser autofocus, OIS (3-axis), LED flash,
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.,
- Secondary 8 MP, f/2.0, 1080p@30fps
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Voice 68dB / Noise 70dB / Ring 73dB
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio
- USB v3.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, color spectrum
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 400 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 20 h (3G)
- Colors Silver, Titan, Gold, Pink
- SAR EU 0.52 W/kg (head) 1.24 W/kg (body)
- Price group 9/10 (About 550 EUR)
Pros & Cons of LG G5
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec