- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- Dual 13 MP (f/1.8, OIS, 3-axis, phase detection AF) + 13 MP (f/2.4, no AF), dual-LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery
- Announced 2017, February
- Status Available. Released 2017, March
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat12 600/150 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9 mm (5.86 x 2.83 x 0.31 in)
- Weight 163 g (5.75 oz)
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Others IP68 certified - dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes - Water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.7 inches (~78.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 2880 pixels (~564 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Others - Dolby Vision/HDR10 compliant - Always-on display - LG UX 6.0 UI
- OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821
- CPU Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- GPU Adreno 530
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) - single SIM
- Internal 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Primary Dual 13 MP (f/1.8, OIS, 3-axis, phase detection AF) + 13 MP (f/2.4, no AF), dual-LED flash
- Features 1/3" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, HDR, 24-bit/192kHz stereo sound rec.
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.2, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- Others - 32-bit/192kHz audio - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC Yesy
- Radio FM radio (market dependent)
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - WPC&PMA wireless charging (US version only) - Fast battery charging: 50% in 30 min (Quick Charge 3.0) - MP4/DviX/XviD/H.265 player - MP3/WAV/FLAC/eAAC+ player - Photo/video editor - Document editor
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery
- Colors Mystic white, astro black, ice platinum
- Price group About 750 EUR
LG G6 is an Android 7.0 (Nougat) smartphone announced by LG in 2017, February. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.7 inches (~78.6% screen-to-body ratio) and 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9 mm (5.86 x 2.83 x 0.31 in) with 1440 x 2880 pixels (~564 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of LG G6 are Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer Sensors.
LG G6 Built in running OS is Android 7.0 (Nougat) and it’s powered with Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, LG G6 features Dual 13 MP (f/1.8, OIS, 3-axis, phase detection AF) + 13 MP (f/2.4, no AF), dual-LED flash on the back with Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)1/3" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/2.2, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery.
LG G6 comes in various colors like Mystic white, astro black, ice platinum . You can find here detailed LG G6 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using LG G6 for other members.
Pros & Cons of LG G6
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- Latest OS Latest OS makes it easy to install more recent apps and updates.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec