- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, December
- Status Available. Released 2017, February
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - Europe
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) - Europe
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 148.7 x 75.3 x 7.9 mm (5.85 x 2.96 x 0.31 in)
- Weight 144 g (5.08 oz)
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.3 inches (~69.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~277 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6750
- CPU Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T860MP2
- Card Slot microSD, up to 64 GB
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash
- Features 1/3" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.4, 1.12 µm pixel size, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2(Europe)/4.1(India), A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC Yesy
- Radio FM radio, RDS, recording
- USB microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - MP4/H.264 player - MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player - Photo/video editor - Document viewer
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery
- Colors Black, Gold, Titan
LG K10 (2017) is an Android 7.0 (Nougat) smartphone announced by LG in 2016, December. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.3 inches (~69.2% screen-to-body ratio) and 148.7 x 75.3 x 7.9 mm (5.85 x 2.96 x 0.31 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels (~277 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of LG K10 (2017) are Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors.
LG K10 (2017) Built in running OS is Android 7.0 (Nougat) and it’s powered with Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 16 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, LG K10 (2017) features 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A531/3" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/2.4, 1.12 µm pixel size, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery.
LG K10 (2017) comes in various colors like Black, Gold, Titan . You can find here detailed LG K10 (2017) specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using LG K10 (2017) for other members.
Pros & Cons of LG K10 (2017)
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- Latest OS Latest OS makes it easy to install more recent apps and updates.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec