- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Memory 16 GB(VS501) /32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Camera 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery
LG K20 Plus is an Android 7.0 (Nougat) smartphone announced by LG in 2016, December. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Nano-SIM phone which comes in 5.3 inches (~69.3% screen-to-body ratio) and 148.6 x 75.2 x 7.9 mm (5.85 x 2.96 x 0.31 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels (~277 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of LG K20 Plus are Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors. LG K20 Plus Built in running OS is Android 7.0 (Nougat) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 16 GB(VS501) /32 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, LG K20 Plus features 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A531/3" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/2.4, 1.12 µm pixel size, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery
LG K20 Plus comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed LG K20 Plus specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using LG K20 Plus for other members.
- Announced 2016, December
- Status Available. Released 2016, December
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 - T-Mobile & MetroPCS
- 4G LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 12(700) - T-Mobile & MetroPCS
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 148.6 x 75.2 x 7.9 mm (5.85 x 2.96 x 0.31 in)
- Weight 140 g (4.94 oz)
- SIM Nano-SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.3 inches (~69.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~277 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3 (T-Mobile)
- OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425
- CPU Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 308
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal 16 GB(VS501) /32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash
- Features 1/3" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.4, 1.12 µm pixel size, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, S-GPS
- Radio No
- USB microUSB 2.0
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - MP4/H.264 player - MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player - Photo/video editor - Document viewer
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 408 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 14 h (3G)
- Colors Black
Pros & Cons of LG K20 Plus
- Latest OS Latest OS makes it easy to install more recent apps and updates.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec