- Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- 4 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) Removable Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery
- Announced 2014, June
- Status Available. Released 2014, June
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps
- GPRS Class 12
- Edge Class 12
- Dimensions 127.2 x 66.8 x 9.5 mm (5.01 x 2.63 x 0.37 in)
- Weight 127 g (4.48 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.3 inches (~61.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 480 x 800 pixels (~217 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8210 Snapdragon 200
- CPU Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Adreno 302
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 4 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Video 480p
- Secondary VGA
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 460 h (2G) / Up to 460 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 6 h (2G) / Up to 7 h (3G)
- Colors White, Black
- SAR US 0.57 W/kg (head) 1.12 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.70 W/kg (head)
- Price group 4/10 (About 190 EUR)
LG L65 D280 is an Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) smartphone announced by LG in 2014, June. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 4.3 inches (~61.9% screen-to-body ratio) and 127.2 x 66.8 x 9.5 mm (5.01 x 2.63 x 0.37 in) with 480 x 800 pixels (~217 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of LG L65 D280 are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors.
LG L65 D280 Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) and it’s powered with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 4 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, LG L65 D280 features 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is VGA . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery.
LG L65 D280 comes in various colors like White, Black . You can find here detailed LG L65 D280 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using LG L65 D280 for other members.
Pros & Cons of LG L65 D280
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go