- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- Dual: 16 MP (f/1.8, 29mm, 1/2.6") + 8 MP (f/2.4, 12mm, 1/3.2"), laser autofocus, OIS, dual-LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery
- Announced 2016, September
- Status Released 2016, October
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A Cat6, Cat9 (3CA) or LTE-A Cat12 (3CA) 600/150 Mbps
- GPRS Class 33
- Edge Class 33
- Dimensions 159.7 x 78.1 x 7.6 mm (6.29 x 3.07 x 0.30 in)
- Weight 174 g (6.14 oz)
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.7 inches (~72.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~513 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
- CPU Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
- GPU Adreno 530
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Primary Dual: 16 MP (f/1.8, 29mm, 1/2.6") + 8 MP (f/2.4, 12mm, 1/3.2"), laser autofocus, OIS, dual-LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps, 24-bit/192kHz stereo sound rec
- Secondary 5 MP, f/1.9
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio, RDS (market dependent)
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery
- Colors Titan, Silver, Pink
LG V20 is an Android 7.0 (Nougat) smartphone announced by LG in 2016, September. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.7 inches (~72.4% screen-to-body ratio) and 159.7 x 78.1 x 7.6 mm (6.29 x 3.07 x 0.30 in) with 1440 x 2560 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~513 ppi density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of LG V20 are Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum Sensors.
LG V20 Built in running OS is Android 7.0 (Nougat) and it’s powered with Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, LG V20 features Dual: 16 MP (f/1.8, 29mm, 1/2.6") + 8 MP (f/2.4, 12mm, 1/3.2"), laser autofocus, OIS, dual-LED flash on the back with Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/1.9 . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery.
LG V20 comes in various colors like Titan, Silver, Pink . You can find here detailed LG V20 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using LG V20 for other members.
Pros & Cons of LG V20
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- Latest OS Latest OS makes it easy to install more recent apps and updates.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec