- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) Octa-core 1.2/1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Memory 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM - K530 16/32 GB, 3 GB RAM - K535
- Camera 13 or 16 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
LG Stylus 2 Plus is an Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by LG in 2016, May. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.7 inches (~72.6% screen-to-body ratio) and 155 x 79.6 x 7.4 mm (6.10 x 3.13 x 0.29 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels (~386 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of LG Stylus 2 Plus are Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors. LG Stylus 2 Plus Built in running OS is Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Octa-core 1.2/1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 1.2/1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM - K530 16/32 GB, 3 GB RAM - K535 (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, LG Stylus 2 Plus features 13 or 16 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Octa-core 1.2/1.4 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 or 8 MP, LED flash . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
LG Stylus 2 Plus comes in various colors like Titan, Gold, Brown . You can find here detailed LG Stylus 2 Plus specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using LG Stylus 2 Plus for other members.
- Announced 2016, May
- Status Coming soon. Exp. release 2016, June
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) - ЕМЕА
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Class 33
- Edge Class 33
- Dimensions 155 x 79.6 x 7.4 mm (6.10 x 3.13 x 0.29 in)
- Weight 146 g (5.15 oz)
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.7 inches (~72.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~386 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430
- CPU Octa-core 1.2/1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 505
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM - K530 16/32 GB, 3 GB RAM - K535
- Primary 13 or 16 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 5 or 8 MP, LED flash
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1/v4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 315 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 7 h 30 min (3G)
- Colors Titan, Gold, Brown
- Price group 7/10 (About 360 EUR)
Pros & Cons of LG Stylus 2 Plus
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec