- Android Wear OS Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- Memory 4 GB, 768 MB RAM
LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition LTE is an Android Wear OS smartphone announced by LG in 2015, October. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Nano-SIM phone which comes in 1.38 inches (~62.0% screen-to-body ratio) and 44.5 x 44.5 x 14.2 mm (1.75 x 1.75 x 0.56 in) with 480 x 480 pixels (~348 ppi pixel density) and P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition LTE are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, heart rate, barometer Sensors. LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition LTE Built in running OS is Android Wear OS and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 4 GB, 768 MB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition LTE features on the back with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 options whereas the front selfie camera is . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 570 mAh battery
LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition LTE comes in various colors like Space Black, Opal Blue, Opal Blue, Signature Brown . You can find here detailed LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition LTE specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition LTE for other members.
- Announced 2015, October
- Status Available. Released 2016, March
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 - AT&T
- 4G LTE band 2(1900), 5(850) - AT&T
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 44.5 x 44.5 x 14.2 mm (1.75 x 1.75 x 0.56 in)
- Weight 92.7 g (3.28 oz)
- SIM Nano-SIM
- Build Stainless Steel
- Type P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 1.38 inches (~62.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 480 x 480 pixels (~348 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android Wear OS
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Adreno 305
- Card Slot No
- Internal 4 GB, 768 MB RAM
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.1, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB No
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, heart rate, barometer
- Messaging SMS, Email, IM
- Browser No
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 570 mAh battery
- Talk time Up to 60 h (mixed usage)
- Colors Space Black, Opal Blue, Opal Blue, Signature Brown
- Price group 6/10 (About 270 EUR)
Pros & Cons of LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition LTE
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec