- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- 32 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 16 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery
- Announced 2017, May
- Status Available. Released 2017, May
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 20(800), 29(700), 30(2300)
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 154 x 75.8 x 9.3 mm (6.06 x 2.98 x 0.37 in)
- Weight 166.5 g (5.89 oz)
- SIM Nano-SIM
- Build - IP68 certified - dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes - MIL-STD 810G certified
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.2 inches (~64.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~423 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435
- CPU Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 505
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal 32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 16 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.2, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- Others - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC Yesy
- Radio FM radio
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - Fast battery charging: 50% in 48 min (Quick Charge 2.0) - MP4/H.264 player - MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player - Photo/video editor - Document viewer
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 720 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 24 h (3G)
- Colors Black, Chocolate Brown
- Price group About 400 EUR
LG X venture is an Android 7.0 (Nougat) smartphone announced by LG in 2017, May. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Nano-SIM phone which comes in 5.2 inches (~64.2% screen-to-body ratio) and 154 x 75.8 x 9.3 mm (6.06 x 2.98 x 0.37 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels (~423 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of LG X venture are Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer Sensors.
LG X venture Built in running OS is Android 7.0 (Nougat) and it’s powered with Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 32 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, LG X venture features 16 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/2.2, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery.
LG X venture comes in various colors like Black, Chocolate Brown . You can find here detailed LG X venture specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using LG X venture for other members.
Pros & Cons of LG X venture
- Latest OS Latest OS makes it easy to install more recent apps and updates.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec