- Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53
- Memory 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Camera 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash,
- Battery Non-removable 3140 mAh battery
Meizu m1 note is an Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) smartphone announced by Meizu in 2014, December. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~72.9% screen-to-body ratio) and 150.7 x 75.2 x 8.9 mm (5.93 x 2.96 x 0.35 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels (~403 ppi pixel density) and IGZO IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Meizu m1 note are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors. Meizu m1 note Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) and it’s powered with Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Meizu m1 note features 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, on the back with Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A531/3" sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/2.0 . Battery of the phone is Non-removable 3140 mAh battery
Meizu m1 note comes in various colors like White, Blue, Yellow, Green, Pink . You can find here detailed Meizu m1 note specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Meizu m1 note for other members.
- Announced 2014, December
- Status Available. Released 2015, January
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 38(2600), 41(2500)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 150.7 x 75.2 x 8.9 mm (5.93 x 2.96 x 0.35 in)
- Weight 145 g (5.11 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IGZO IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~72.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~403 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6752
- CPU Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T760
- Card Slot No
- Internal 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash,
- Features 1/3" sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps,
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.0
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Voice 67dB / Noise 66dB / Ring 75dB
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable 3140 mAh battery
- Talk time Up to 40 h
- Colors White, Blue, Yellow, Green, Pink
- Price group 3/10 (About 130 EUR)
Pros & Cons of Meizu m1 note
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec