- Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) Non-removable 3100 mAh battery
- Announced 2015, June
- Status Available. Released 2015, June
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 150.9 x 75.2 x 8.7 mm (5.94 x 2.96 x 0.34 in)
- Weight 149 g (5.26 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IGZO IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~72.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~403 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Asahi Dragontrail Glass or Dinorex T2X-1 scratch/shock resistant glass
- OS Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6753
- CPU Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T720MP3
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash,
- Features 1/3" sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p, 1080p@30fps,
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.0, 1/5" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Voice 65dB / Noise 62dB / Ring 75dB
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable 3100 mAh battery
- Colors Gray, White, Blue, Pink
- Price group 4/10 (About 200 EUR)
Meizu m2 note is an Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Meizu in 2015, June. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~72.8% screen-to-body ratio) and 150.9 x 75.2 x 8.7 mm (5.94 x 2.96 x 0.34 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels (~403 ppi pixel density) and IGZO IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Meizu m2 note are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors.
Meizu m2 note Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Meizu m2 note features 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, on the back with Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A531/3" sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/2.0, 1/5" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable 3100 mAh battery.
Meizu m2 note comes in various colors like Gray, White, Blue, Pink . You can find here detailed Meizu m2 note specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Meizu m2 note for other members.
Pros & Cons of Meizu m2 note
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec