- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- Memory 16 GB, 2 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Camera 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Battery Non-removable 2870 mAh battery
Meizu m3 is an Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Meizu in 2016, April. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.0 inches (~70.1% screen-to-body ratio) and 141.5 x 69.5 x 8.3 mm (5.57 x 2.74 x 0.33 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Meizu m3 are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors. Meizu m3 Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 16 GB, 2 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Meizu m3 features 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash on the back with Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/2.0 . Battery of the phone is Non-removable 2870 mAh battery
Meizu m3 comes in various colors like Gray, White, Blue, Pink, Gold . You can find here detailed Meizu m3 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Meizu m3 for other members.
- Announced 2016, April
- Status Available. Released 2016, May
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE
- Speed HSPA, LTE
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 141.5 x 69.5 x 8.3 mm (5.57 x 2.74 x 0.33 in)
- Weight 132 g (4.66 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches (~70.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6750
- CPU Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T860MP2
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.0
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable 2870 mAh battery
- Colors Gray, White, Blue, Pink, Gold
- Price group 3/10 (About 130 EUR)
Pros & Cons of Meizu m3
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec