- Android OS, v2.3.5 (Gingerbread), upgradeable to v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Dual-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9
- 16 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash, 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v2.3.5 (Gingerbread), upgradeable to v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Non-removable Li-Ion 1600 mAh battery
- Announced 2011, December
- Status Available. Released 2012, March
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps
- GPRS Class 12
- Edge Class 12
- Dimensions 121.3 x 63.3 x 10.3 mm (4.78 x 2.49 x 0.41 in)
- Weight 139 g (4.90 oz)
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Type ASV capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.0 inches (~62.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 640 x 960 pixels (~288 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Android OS, v2.3.5 (Gingerbread), upgradeable to v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Chipset Exynos
- CPU Dual-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU Mali-400
- Card Slot No
- Internal 16 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 8 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash,
- Features Geo-tagging, smile detection, WDR
- Video 1080p@30fps,
- Secondary VGA
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Voice 66dB / Noise 64dB / Ring 72dB
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, EDR
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0 (MHL TV-out), USB Host
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML, Adobe Flash
- Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 1600 mAh battery
- Colors Black/White
- Price group 6/10 (About 270 EUR)
Meizu MX is an Android OS, v2.3.5 (Gingerbread), upgradeable to v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) smartphone announced by Meizu in 2011, December. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 4.0 inches (~62.0% screen-to-body ratio) and 121.3 x 63.3 x 10.3 mm (4.78 x 2.49 x 0.41 in) with 640 x 960 pixels (~288 ppi pixel density) and ASV capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Meizu MX are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors.
Meizu MX Built in running OS is Android OS, v2.3.5 (Gingerbread), upgradeable to v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and it’s powered with Dual-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Dual-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9 16 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Meizu MX features 8 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash, on the back with Dual-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9Geo-tagging, smile detection, WDR options whereas the front selfie camera is VGA . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 1600 mAh battery.
Meizu MX comes in various colors like Black/White . You can find here detailed Meizu MX specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Meizu MX for other members.
Pros & Cons of Meizu MX
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go