- Android OS, v4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A9
- 16/32/64 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP, f/2.4, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) Non-removable Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery
- Announced 2012, November
- Status Available. Released 2012, December
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800
- 3G HSDPA 2100
- Speed HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 124.9 x 64.9 x 10.2 mm (4.92 x 2.56 x 0.40 in)
- Weight 142 g (5.01 oz)
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Type Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.4 inches (~69.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 800 x 1280 pixels (~343 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass
- OS Android OS, v4.1.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Chipset Exynos 4412 Quad
- CPU Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A9
- GPU Mali-400MP4
- Card Slot No
- Internal 16/32/64 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 8 MP, f/2.4, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, smile detection, WDR
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 1.2 MP, 720p@30fps
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0 (MHL TV-out), USB Host
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 380 h (2G) / Up to 330 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 13 h (2G) / Up to 10 h (3G)
- Colors Black front & white back
- Price group 7/10 (About 310 EUR)
Meizu MX2 is an Android OS, v4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) smartphone announced by Meizu in 2012, November. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 4.4 inches (~69.3% screen-to-body ratio) and 124.9 x 64.9 x 10.2 mm (4.92 x 2.56 x 0.40 in) with 800 x 1280 pixels (~343 ppi pixel density) and Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Meizu MX2 are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors.
Meizu MX2 Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A9 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A9 16/32/64 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Meizu MX2 features 8 MP, f/2.4, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A9Geo-tagging, smile detection, WDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 1.2 MP, 720p@30fps . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery.
Meizu MX2 comes in various colors like Black front & white back . You can find here detailed Meizu MX2 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Meizu MX2 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Meizu MX2
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go