- Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7
- Memory 16/32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Camera 20.7 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash,
- Battery Non-removable 3350 mAh battery
Meizu MX4 Pro is an Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) smartphone announced by Meizu in 2014, October. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 5.5 inches (~73.7% screen-to-body ratio) and 150.1 x 77 x 9 mm (5.91 x 3.03 x 0.35 in) with 1536 x 2560 pixels (~546 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Meizu MX4 Pro are Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors. Meizu MX4 Pro Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) and it’s powered with Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7 16/32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Meizu MX4 Pro features 20.7 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, on the back with Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A71/2.3" sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p@30fps . Battery of the phone is Non-removable 3350 mAh battery
Meizu MX4 Pro comes in various colors like Gray, Gold, White . You can find here detailed Meizu MX4 Pro specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Meizu MX4 Pro for other members.
- Announced 2014, October
- Status Available. Released 2014, December
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600)
- Speed HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 150.1 x 77 x 9 mm (5.91 x 3.03 x 0.35 in)
- Weight 158 g (5.57 oz)
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.5 inches (~73.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1536 x 2560 pixels (~546 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat)
- Chipset Exynos 5430 Octa
- CPU Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Mali-T628MP6
- Card Slot No
- Internal 16/32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 20.7 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash,
- Features 1/2.3" sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps,
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p@30fps
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Voice 76dB / Noise 73dB / Ring 82dB
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, QZSS
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable 3350 mAh battery
- Colors Gray, Gold, White
- Price group 7/10 (About 400 EUR)
Pros & Cons of Meizu MX4 Pro
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec