- Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- 8 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, f/2.4, 28mm 8 MP (Front)
- Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 Removable Li-Ion 1560 mAh battery
- Announced 2015, January
- Status Available. Released 2015, February
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 118.9 x 65.5 x 11.6 mm (4.68 x 2.58 x 0.46 in)
- Weight 136.3 g (4.80 oz)
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Type Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.0 inches (~58.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 480 x 800 pixels (~233 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8212 Snapdragon 200
- CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Adreno 302
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 5 MP, f/2.4, 28mm
- Features Geo-tagging
- Video 480p@30fps
- Secondary VGA, 480p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio FM radio, RDS
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1560 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 528 h (2G) / Up to 528 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 21 h (2G) / Up to 12 h (3G)
- Colors Black, White, Green, Orange
- Price group 2/10 (About 100 EUR)
Microsoft Lumia 532 is an Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone announced by Microsoft in 2015, January. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 4.0 inches (~58.5% screen-to-body ratio) and 118.9 x 65.5 x 11.6 mm (4.68 x 2.58 x 0.46 in) with 480 x 800 pixels (~233 ppi pixel density) and Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Microsoft Lumia 532 are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors.
Microsoft Lumia 532 Built in running OS is Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 8 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Microsoft Lumia 532 features 5 MP, f/2.4, 28mm on the back with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7Geo-tagging options whereas the front selfie camera is VGA, 480p . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1560 mAh battery.
Microsoft Lumia 532 comes in various colors like Black, White, Green, Orange . You can find here detailed Microsoft Lumia 532 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Microsoft Lumia 532 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Microsoft Lumia 532
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go