- Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- 8 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim Removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery
- Announced 2015, April
- Status Available. Released 2015, May
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Up to 236 kbps
- Dimensions 144 x 73.7 x 8.6 mm (5.67 x 2.90 x 0.34 in)
- Weight 152 g (5.36 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches (~64.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 200
- CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Adreno 302
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 8 MP, f/2.2, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash
- Features 1/4" sensor size, geo-tagging
- Video 480p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP, 480p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 576 h (2G) / Up to 576 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 26 h (2G) / Up to 15 h (3G)
- Colors Orange, white, black, gray, blue
- Price group 4/10 (About 170 EUR)
Microsoft Lumia 540 Dual SIM is an Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim smartphone announced by Microsoft in 2015, April. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.0 inches (~64.9% screen-to-body ratio) and 144 x 73.7 x 8.6 mm (5.67 x 2.90 x 0.34 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Microsoft Lumia 540 Dual SIM are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors.
Microsoft Lumia 540 Dual SIM Built in running OS is Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 8 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Microsoft Lumia 540 Dual SIM features 8 MP, f/2.2, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A71/4" sensor size, geo-tagging options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, 480p . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery.
Microsoft Lumia 540 Dual SIM comes in various colors like Orange, white, black, gray, blue . You can find here detailed Microsoft Lumia 540 Dual SIM specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Microsoft Lumia 540 Dual SIM for other members.
Pros & Cons of Microsoft Lumia 540 Dual SIM
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go