- Microsoft Windows 10 Dual-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57 & quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53
- Memory 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Camera 20 MP, f/1.9, 26mm, Carl Zeiss optics, OIS, autofocus, triple-LED RGB flash,
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
Microsoft Lumia 950 is an Microsoft Windows 10 smartphone announced by Microsoft in 2015, October. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Nano-SIM phone which comes in 5.2 inches (~70.5% screen-to-body ratio) and 145 x 73.2 x 8.2 mm (5.71 x 2.88 x 0.32 in) with 1440 x 2560 pixels (~564 ppi pixel density) and AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Microsoft Lumia 950 are Iris scanner, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, sensor core Sensors. Microsoft Lumia 950 Built in running OS is Microsoft Windows 10 and it’s powered with Dual-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57 & quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Dual-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57 & quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53 32 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Microsoft Lumia 950 features 20 MP, f/1.9, 26mm, Carl Zeiss optics, OIS, autofocus, triple-LED RGB flash, on the back with Dual-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57 & quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A531/2.4" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, PureView technology, geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/2.4, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
Microsoft Lumia 950 comes in various colors like Black, White . You can find here detailed Microsoft Lumia 950 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Microsoft Lumia 950 for other members.
- Announced 2015, October
- Status Available. Released 2015, November
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300) - EMEA
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 145 x 73.2 x 8.2 mm (5.71 x 2.88 x 0.32 in)
- Weight 150 g (5.29 oz)
- SIM Nano-SIM
- Type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.2 inches (~70.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~564 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Microsoft Windows 10
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808
- CPU Dual-core 1.82 GHz Cortex-A57 & quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 418
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 20 MP, f/1.9, 26mm, Carl Zeiss optics, OIS, autofocus, triple-LED RGB flash,
- Features 1/2.4" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, PureView technology, geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 2160p@30fps, stereo sound rec.,
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.4, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Voice 71dB / Noise 73dB / Ring 77dB
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio
- USB v3.1, Type-C reversible connector
- Sensors Iris scanner, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, sensor core
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 288 h (2G) / Up to 288 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 23 h (2G) / Up to 18 h (3G)
- Colors Black, White
- Price group 9/10 (About 600 EUR)
Pros & Cons of Microsoft Lumia 950
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec