- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgrad&#1072;ble to v6.0 (Marshmallow) Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57
- Memory 32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Camera 21 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3760 mAh battery
Motorola Droid Turbo 2 is an Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradаble to v6.0 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Motorola in 2015, October. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Nano-SIM phone which comes in 5.4 inches (~69.8% screen-to-body ratio) and 149.9 x 78 x 9.2 mm (5.90 x 3.07 x 0.36 in) with 1440 x 2560 pixels (~540 ppi pixel density) and AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Motorola Droid Turbo 2 are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors. Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradаble to v6.0 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57 32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Motorola Droid Turbo 2 features 21 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash on the back with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/2.0, LED flash . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 3760 mAh battery
Motorola Droid Turbo 2 comes in various colors like Black/Soft-Grip, Black/Pebble Leather, Gray/Ballistic Nylon, Winter White/Soft-Grip . You can find here detailed Motorola Droid Turbo 2 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Motorola Droid Turbo 2 for other members.
- Announced 2015, October
- Status Available. Released 2015, October
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 13(700)
- Speed HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 149.9 x 78 x 9.2 mm (5.90 x 3.07 x 0.36 in)
- Weight 170.1 g (6.00 oz)
- SIM Nano-SIM
- Type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.4 inches (~69.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~540 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Shatterproof
- OS Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradаble to v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
- CPU Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A57
- GPU Adreno 430
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 21 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, HDR
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.0, LED flash
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3760 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 360 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 48 h (3G)
- Colors Black/Soft-Grip, Black/Pebble Leather, Gray/Ballistic Nylon, Winter White/Soft-Grip
- SAR US 1.38 W/kg (head) 1.13 W/kg (body)
- Price group 9/10 (About 570 EUR)
Pros & Cons of Motorola Droid Turbo 2
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec