- Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- 8 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) Non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery
- Announced 2014, August
- Status Available. Released 2014, August
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 13(700)
- Speed HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps, LTE, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 122.4 x 60.7 x 8.4 mm (4.82 x 2.39 x 0.33 in)
- Weight 125.9 g (4.44 oz)
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Type Super AMOLED Advanced capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.3 inches (~68.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 540 x 960 pixels (~256 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- OS Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 Plus
- CPU Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- GPU Adreno 225
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Touch focus, geo-tagging, face detection
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Secondary VGA, 720p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, EDR
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, S-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 408 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 20 h (3G)
- Colors Black
- SAR US 1.30 W/kg (head) 0.63 W/kg (body)
- Price group 5/10 (About 240 EUR)
Motorola Luge is an Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) smartphone announced by Motorola in 2014, August. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 4.3 inches (~68.6% screen-to-body ratio) and 122.4 x 60.7 x 8.4 mm (4.82 x 2.39 x 0.33 in) with 540 x 960 pixels (~256 ppi pixel density) and Super AMOLED Advanced capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Motorola Luge are Accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors.
Motorola Luge Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) and it’s powered with Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait 8 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Motorola Luge features 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Dual-core 1.5 GHz KraitTouch focus, geo-tagging, face detection options whereas the front selfie camera is VGA, 720p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery.
Motorola Luge comes in various colors like Black . You can find here detailed Motorola Luge specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Motorola Luge for other members.
Pros & Cons of Motorola Luge
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec