- Android Wear OS 1.0 GHz
- 4 GB, 512 MB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP (Front)
- Android Wear OS Non-removable Li-Ion 320 mAh battery
- Announced 2014, September
- Status Available. Released 2014, September
- Technology No cellular connectivity
- 2G N/A
- GPRS No
- Edge No
- Dimensions 46 x 46 x 11.5 mm (1.81 x 1.81 x 0.45 in)
- Weight 49 g (1.73 oz)
- SIM No
- Build Stainless Steel
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 1.56 inches (~67.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 320 x 290 pixels (~205 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android Wear OS
- Chipset TI OMAP 3
- CPU 1.0 GHz
- Card Slot No
- Internal 4 GB, 512 MB RAM
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker No
- 3.5mm Jack No
- WLAN No
- Bluetooth v4.0, LE
- GPS No
- Radio No
- USB No
- Sensors Accelerometer, heart rate
- Messaging SMS, Email, IM
- Browser No
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 320 mAh battery
- Talk time Up to 24 h (mixed usage)
- Colors Cognac Leather, Black, Stone Grey, Champagne Metal, Natural Metal, Champagne, Dark Metal, Light Metal
- Price group 4/10 (About 190 EUR)
Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen) is an Android Wear OS smartphone announced by Motorola in 2014, September. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, No phone which comes in 1.56 inches (~67.4% screen-to-body ratio) and 46 x 46 x 11.5 mm (1.81 x 1.81 x 0.45 in) with 320 x 290 pixels (~205 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen) are Accelerometer, heart rate Sensors.
Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen) Built in running OS is Android Wear OS and it’s powered with 1.0 GHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at 1.0 GHz 4 GB, 512 MB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen) features on the back with 1.0 GHz options whereas the front selfie camera is . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 320 mAh battery.
Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen) comes in various colors like Cognac Leather, Black, Stone Grey, Champagne Metal, Natural Metal, Champagne, Dark Metal, Light Metal . You can find here detailed Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen) specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen) for other members.
Pros & Cons of Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen)
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.