- Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to v4.4.4 (KitKat), planned upgrade to v5.1 (Lollipop) Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- 4 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, f/2.4, 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to v4.4.4 (KitKat), planned upgrade to v5.1 (Lollipop) Non-removable Li-Ion 1980 mAh battery
- Announced 2014, May
- Status Available. Released 2014, May
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 124.8 x 64.8 x 12.3 mm (4.91 x 2.55 x 0.48 in)
- Weight 142 g (5.01 oz)
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Type Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.3 inches (~63.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 540 x 960 pixels (~256 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to v4.4.4 (KitKat), planned upgrade to v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 200
- CPU Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Adreno 302
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 4 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 5 MP, f/2.4,
- Features Geo-tagging, panorama, HDR
- Video 480p@30fps
- Secondary No
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Voice 75dB / Noise 71dB / Ring 81dB
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio FM radio, RDS
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 1980 mAh battery
- Colors Black, White
- SAR US 0.97 W/kg (head) 1.50 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.76 W/kg (head)
- Price group 2/10 (About 100 EUR)
Motorola Moto E is an Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to v4.4.4 (KitKat), planned upgrade to v5.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Motorola in 2014, May. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 4.3 inches (~63.0% screen-to-body ratio) and 124.8 x 64.8 x 12.3 mm (4.91 x 2.55 x 0.48 in) with 540 x 960 pixels (~256 ppi pixel density) and Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Motorola Moto E are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors.
Motorola Moto E Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to v4.4.4 (KitKat), planned upgrade to v5.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 4 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Motorola Moto E features 5 MP, f/2.4, on the back with Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7Geo-tagging, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is No . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 1980 mAh battery.
Motorola Moto E comes in various colors like Black, White . You can find here detailed Motorola Moto E specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Motorola Moto E for other members.
Pros & Cons of Motorola Moto E
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go