- Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v5.1.1 (Lollipop) Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- 8/16 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, f/2.4, autofocus, LED flash, 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v5.1.1 (Lollipop) Non-removable Li-Ion 2070 mAh battery
- Announced 2013, November
- Status Available. Released 2013, November
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 129.9 x 65.9 x 11.6 mm (5.11 x 2.59 x 0.46 in)
- Weight 143 g (5.04 oz)
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.5 inches (~65.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400
- CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Adreno 305
- Card Slot No
- Internal 8/16 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 5 MP, f/2.4, autofocus, LED flash,
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 720p@30fps, stereo sound rec., HDR,
- Secondary 1.3 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Voice 81dB / Noise 75dB / Ring 82dB
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2070 mAh battery
- Talk time Up to 24 h
- Colors Black (front panel), 7 color options (back panel)
- SAR US 1.17 W/kg (head) 1.06 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.79 W/kg (head)
- Price group 3/10 (About 130 EUR)
Motorola Moto G is an Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v5.1.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Motorola in 2013, November. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 4.5 inches (~65.2% screen-to-body ratio) and 129.9 x 65.9 x 11.6 mm (5.11 x 2.59 x 0.46 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Motorola Moto G are Accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors.
Motorola Moto G Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v5.1.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 8/16 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Motorola Moto G features 5 MP, f/2.4, autofocus, LED flash, on the back with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 1.3 MP . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 2070 mAh battery.
Motorola Moto G comes in various colors like Black (front panel), 7 color options (back panel) . You can find here detailed Motorola Moto G specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Motorola Moto G for other members.
Pros & Cons of Motorola Moto G
- Bigger screen Size Screen is ideal to give you more pleasent experince while browsing, reading and watching movie
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go