- Android 7.0 (Nougat) Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Memory 32/64 GB, 2/4 GB RAM; 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Camera 12 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
Motorola Moto G5 Plus is an Android 7.0 (Nougat) smartphone announced by Motorola in 2017, February. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.2 inches (~67.1% screen-to-body ratio) and 150.2 x 74 x 7.7 mm (5.91 x 2.91 x 0.30 in) with 1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Motorola Moto G5 Plus are Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass (USA model only) Sensors. Motorola Moto G5 Plus Built in running OS is Android 7.0 (Nougat) and it’s powered with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 32/64 GB, 2/4 GB RAM; 32 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Motorola Moto G5 Plus features 12 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash on the back with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP, f/2.2 . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
Motorola Moto G5 Plus comes in various colors like Lunar Grey, Fine Gold . You can find here detailed Motorola Moto G5 Plus specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Motorola Moto G5 Plus for other members.
- Announced 2017, February
- Status Available. Released 2017, April
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - XT1687 (USA)
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 25(1900), 26(850), 38(2600), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100) - XT1687 (USA)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 150.2 x 74 x 7.7 mm (5.91 x 2.91 x 0.30 in)
- Weight 155 g (5.47 oz)
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.2 inches (~67.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- CPU Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 506
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal 32/64 GB, 2/4 GB RAM; 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 12 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR
- Video 2160p@30fps
- Secondary 5 MP, f/2.2
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE, EDR
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC Yes (market dependent)
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB 2.0, USB Host
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass (USA model only)
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - Fast battery charging - MP3/AAC+/WAV/Flac player - MP4/H.264 player - Photo/video editor - Document viewer
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Colors Lunar Grey, Fine Gold
Pros & Cons of Motorola Moto G5 Plus
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- Latest OS Latest OS makes it easy to install more recent apps and updates.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Fingerprint You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger.
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec