- Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0.2 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450
- 64 GB, 3 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 21 MP, autofocus, dual-LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0.2 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) Non-removable Li-Po 3900 mAh battery
- Announced 2014, November
- Status Available. Released 2014, November
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 7(2600), 17(700)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 143.5 x 73.3 x 8.3 - 11.2
- Weight 176 g (6.21 oz)
- SIM Nano-SIM
- Type OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.2 inches (~70.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~565 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0.2 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 805
- CPU Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450
- GPU Adreno 420
- Card Slot No
- Internal 64 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 21 MP, autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 2160p@24fps, 1080p@30fps
- Secondary 2 MP, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 3900 mAh battery
- Colors Black Ballistic Nylon
- Price group 9/10 (About 700 EUR)
Motorola Moto Maxx is an Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0.2 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Motorola in 2014, November. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Nano-SIM phone which comes in 5.2 inches (~70.9% screen-to-body ratio) and 143.5 x 73.3 x 8.3 - 11.2 with 1440 x 2560 pixels (~565 ppi pixel density) and OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Motorola Moto Maxx are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors.
Motorola Moto Maxx Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0.2 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 64 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Motorola Moto Maxx features 21 MP, autofocus, dual-LED flash on the back with Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po 3900 mAh battery.
Motorola Moto Maxx comes in various colors like Black Ballistic Nylon . You can find here detailed Motorola Moto Maxx specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Motorola Moto Maxx for other members.
Pros & Cons of Motorola Moto Maxx
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec