- Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v5.1 (Lollipop) Dual-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300
- Memory 16/32/64 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Camera 10 MP, f/2.4, 30mm, autofocus, LED flash
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery
Motorola Moto X is an Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v5.1 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Motorola in 2013, August. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Nano-SIM phone which comes in 4.7 inches (~72.1% screen-to-body ratio) and 129.3 x 65.3 x 10.4 mm (5.09 x 2.57 x 0.41 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels (~312 ppi pixel density) and AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Motorola Moto X are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, temperature Sensors. Motorola Moto X Built in running OS is Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v5.1 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Dual-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Dual-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300 16/32/64 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Motorola Moto X features 10 MP, f/2.4, 30mm, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Dual-core 1.7 GHz Krait 3001/2.6" sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP, 1080p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery
Motorola Moto X comes in various colors like Black, White (front panel), 18 color options (back panel) . You can find here detailed Motorola Moto X specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Motorola Moto X for other members.
- Announced 2013, August
- Status Available. Released 2013, August
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all versions
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - AT&T
- 4G LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 17(700) - AT&T
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat3 100/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 129.3 x 65.3 x 10.4 mm (5.09 x 2.57 x 0.41 in)
- Weight 130 g (4.59 oz)
- SIM Nano-SIM
- Type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.7 inches (~72.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~312 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8960DT Snapdragon S4 Pro
- CPU Dual-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300
- GPU Adreno 320
- Card Slot No
- Internal 16/32/64 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 10 MP, f/2.4, 30mm, autofocus, LED flash
- Features 1/2.6" sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps, stereo sound rec., HDR
- Secondary 2 MP, 1080p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, temperature
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 576 h
- Talk time Up to 13 h
- Colors Black, White (front panel), 18 color options (back panel)
- SAR US 1.39 W/kg (head) 0.50 W/kg (body)
- Price group 5/10 (About 250 EUR)
Pros & Cons of Motorola Moto X
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec