- Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), upgradable to v6.0 (Marshmallow) Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450
- Memory 32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Camera 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (ring) flash,
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 3220 mAh battery
Motorola Nexus 6 is an Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), upgradable to v6.0 (Marshmallow) smartphone announced by Motorola in 2014, October. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Nano-SIM phone which comes in 5.96 inches (~74.1% screen-to-body ratio) and 159.3 x 83 x 10.1 mm (6.27 x 3.27 x 0.40 in) with 1440 x 2560 pixels (~493 ppi pixel density) and AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
Some other notable features of Motorola Nexus 6 are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer Sensors. Motorola Nexus 6 Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), upgradable to v6.0 (Marshmallow) and it’s powered with Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Motorola Nexus 6 features 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (ring) flash, on the back with Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 4501.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Po 3220 mAh battery
Motorola Nexus 6 comes in various colors like Midnight Blue, Cloud White . You can find here detailed Motorola Nexus 6 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Motorola Nexus 6 for other members.
- Announced 2014, October
- Status Available. Released 2014, November
- Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all models
- 3G HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 - XT1100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 9(1800), 19(800), 20(800), 28(700), 41(2500) - XT1100
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps or LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 159.3 x 83 x 10.1 mm (6.27 x 3.27 x 0.40 in)
- Weight 184 g (6.49 oz)
- SIM Nano-SIM
- Type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.96 inches (~74.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~493 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), upgradable to v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 805
- CPU Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450
- GPU Adreno 420
- Card Slot No
- Internal 32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (ring) flash,
- Features 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 2160p@30fps,
- Secondary 2 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Voice 66dB / Noise 66dB / Ring 66dB
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC Yes
- Radio No
- USB microUSB v2.0 (SlimPort), USB Host
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 3220 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 330 h
- Talk time Up to 24 h
- Colors Midnight Blue, Cloud White
- SAR US 1.47 W/kg (head) 0.93 W/kg (body)
- Price group 8/10 (About 420 EUR)
Pros & Cons of Motorola Nexus 6
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec