- 4 MB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP (Front)
- Removable Li-Ion 800 mAh battery
- Announced 2015, June
- Status Available. Released 2015, June
- Technology GSM
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- GPRS No
- Edge No
- Dimensions 108.5 x 45.5 x 14.1 mm (4.27 x 1.79 x 0.56 in)
- Weight 69.6 g (2.47 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Mini-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type TFT, 65K colors
- Size 1.4 inches (~12.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 128 x 128 pixels (~129 ppi pixel density)
- Card Slot No
- Internal 4 MB RAM
- Alert types Vibration; Polyphonic
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN No
- Bluetooth No
- GPS No
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0 (charging only)
- Messaging SMS
- Browser No
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 800 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 600 h
- Talk time Up to 15 h
- Colors Black, Cyan, White
- Price group 1/10 (About 20 EUR)
Nokia 105 Dual SIM (2015) is an smartphone announced by Nokia in 2015, June. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Mini-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 1.4 inches (~12.8% screen-to-body ratio) and 108.5 x 45.5 x 14.1 mm (4.27 x 1.79 x 0.56 in) with 128 x 128 pixels (~129 ppi pixel density) and TFT, 65K colors . Some other notable features of Nokia 105 Dual SIM (2015) are Sensors.
Nokia 105 Dual SIM (2015) Built in running OS is and it’s powered with while internal/external memory of the phone stands at 4 MB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Nokia 105 Dual SIM (2015) features on the back with options whereas the front selfie camera is . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 800 mAh battery.
Nokia 105 Dual SIM (2015) comes in various colors like Black, Cyan, White . You can find here detailed Nokia 105 Dual SIM (2015) specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Nokia 105 Dual SIM (2015) for other members.
Pros & Cons of Nokia 105 Dual SIM (2015)
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.