- 4 MB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP (Front)
- Removable Li-Ion 1020 mAh battery (BL-5C)
- Announced 2014, August
- Status Available. Released 2014, September
- Technology GSM
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800
- GPRS No
- Dimensions 106 x 45.5 x 13.9 mm (4.17 x 1.79 x 0.55 in)
- Weight 68.6 g (2.40 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type TFT, 65K colors
- Size 1.8 inches (~21.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 128 x 160 pixels (~114 ppi pixel density)
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 4 MB RAM
- Alert types Vibration; Polyphonic
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN No
- Bluetooth v3.0
- GPS No
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Messaging SMS
- Browser No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1020 mAh battery (BL-5C)
- Stand-by Up to 864 h
- Talk time Up to 13 h
- Colors Red, black, white
- Price group 1/10 (About 20 EUR)
Nokia 130 is an smartphone announced by Nokia in 2014, August. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 1.8 inches (~21.1% screen-to-body ratio) and 106 x 45.5 x 13.9 mm (4.17 x 1.79 x 0.55 in) with 128 x 160 pixels (~114 ppi pixel density) and TFT, 65K colors . Some other notable features of Nokia 130 are Sensors.
Nokia 130 Built in running OS is and it’s powered with while internal/external memory of the phone stands at 4 MB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Nokia 130 features on the back with options whereas the front selfie camera is . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1020 mAh battery (BL-5C).
Nokia 130 comes in various colors like Red, black, white . You can find here detailed Nokia 130 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Nokia 130 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Nokia 130
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.