- 64/128 GB ROM
- 2 MP 8 MP (Front)
- Removable Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery (BL-4UL)
- Announced 2014, April
- Status Available. Released 2014, May
- Technology GSM
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- GPRS Up to 85.6 kbps
- Edge Up to 236.8 kbps
- Dimensions 124 x 55.5 x 10.4 mm (4.88 x 2.19 x 0.41 in)
- Weight 100.6 g (3.56 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Mini-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type TFT, 256K colors
- Size 2.8 inches (~35.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 240 x 320 pixels (~143 ppi pixel density)
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Primary 2 MP
- Features 1/5" sensor size
- Video 320p@15fps
- Secondary No
- Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN No
- Bluetooth v3.0
- GPS No
- Radio Stereo FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery (BL-4UL)
- Stand-by Up to 648 h
- Talk time Up to 21 h
- Colors Red, yellow, green, black, white
- SAR US 1.41 W/kg (head) 1.11 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 1.05 W/kg (head) 0.78 W/kg (body)
- Price group 1/10 (About 50 EUR)
Nokia 225 Dual SIM is an smartphone announced by Nokia in 2014, April. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Mini-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 2.8 inches (~35.3% screen-to-body ratio) and 124 x 55.5 x 10.4 mm (4.88 x 2.19 x 0.41 in) with 240 x 320 pixels (~143 ppi pixel density) and TFT, 256K colors . Some other notable features of Nokia 225 Dual SIM are Sensors.
Nokia 225 Dual SIM Built in running OS is and it’s powered with while internal/external memory of the phone stands at (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Nokia 225 Dual SIM features 2 MP on the back with 1/5" sensor size options whereas the front selfie camera is No . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery (BL-4UL).
Nokia 225 Dual SIM comes in various colors like Red, yellow, green, black, white . You can find here detailed Nokia 225 Dual SIM specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Nokia 225 Dual SIM for other members.
Pros & Cons of Nokia 225 Dual SIM
- Bigger screen Size Screen is ideal to give you more pleasent experince while browsing, reading and watching movie
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.