- 16 MB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 2 MP, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Removable Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery
- Announced 2015, November
- Status Available. Released 2015, December
- Technology GSM
- 2G GSM 900 / 1800
- GPRS Up to 85.6 kbps
- Edge Up to 236.8 kbps
- Dimensions 124.6 x 53.4 x 10.9 mm (4.91 x 2.10 x 0.43 in)
- Weight 91.8 g (3.25 oz)
- SIM Mini-SIM
- Type TFT, 65K colors
- Size 2.8 inches (~36.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 240 x 320 pixels (~143 ppi pixel density)
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16 MB RAM
- Primary 2 MP, LED flash
- Video 240p@15fps
- Secondary 2 MP, 480p, LED flash
- Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN No
- Bluetooth v3.0, A2DP
- GPS No
- Radio Stereo FM radio
- USB microUSB v1.1
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, IM
- Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery
- Stand-by Up to 648 h
- Talk time Up to 23 h
- Colors Black, White
- Price group 2/10 (About 70 EUR)
Nokia 230 is an smartphone announced by Nokia in 2015, November. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Mini-SIM phone which comes in 2.8 inches (~36.5% screen-to-body ratio) and 124.6 x 53.4 x 10.9 mm (4.91 x 2.10 x 0.43 in) with 240 x 320 pixels (~143 ppi pixel density) and TFT, 65K colors . Some other notable features of Nokia 230 are Sensors.
Nokia 230 Built in running OS is and it’s powered with while internal/external memory of the phone stands at 16 MB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Nokia 230 features 2 MP, LED flash on the back with options whereas the front selfie camera is 2 MP, 480p, LED flash . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery.
Nokia 230 comes in various colors like Black, White . You can find here detailed Nokia 230 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Nokia 230 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Nokia 230
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.