- Nokia Asha software platform 1.1.1, upgradable to v1.4
- 64 MB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 1.3 MP 8 MP (Front)
- Nokia Asha software platform 1.1.1, upgradable to v1.4 Removable Li-Ion 1020 mAh battery (BL-5C)
- Announced 2014, February
- Status Available. Released 2014, February
- Technology GSM
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - RM-987
- GPRS Up to 42.8 kbps
- Edge Up to 236.8 kbps
- Dimensions 99.5 x 58.6 x 13.2 mm, 66.1 cc (3.92 x 2.31 x 0.52 in)
- Weight 89.3 g (3.14 oz)
- SIM Single SIM (Micro-SIM) or Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Size 2.8 inches (~41.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 240 x 320 pixels (~143 ppi pixel density)
- OS Nokia Asha software platform 1.1.1, upgradable to v1.4
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 64 MB RAM
- Primary 1.3 MP
- Features Panorama
- Video 320p@25fps
- Secondary No
- Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN No
- Bluetooth v3.0, A2DP
- GPS A-GPS only
- Radio Stereo FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser HTML
- Java Yes, MIDP 2.1
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1020 mAh battery (BL-5C)
- Stand-by Up to 504 h
- Talk time Up to 12 h
- Colors Bright Red, Yellow, Bright Green, White, Cyan, Black
- SAR US 1.07 W/kg (head) 0.77 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.67 W/kg (head) 0.59 W/kg (body)
- Price group 2/10 (About 60 EUR)
Nokia Asha 230 is an Nokia Asha software platform 1.1.1, upgradable to v1.4 smartphone announced by Nokia in 2014, February. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Single SIM (Micro-SIM) or Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 2.8 inches (~41.6% screen-to-body ratio) and 99.5 x 58.6 x 13.2 mm, 66.1 cc (3.92 x 2.31 x 0.52 in) with 240 x 320 pixels (~143 ppi pixel density) and TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors . Some other notable features of Nokia Asha 230 are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors.
Nokia Asha 230 Built in running OS is Nokia Asha software platform 1.1.1, upgradable to v1.4 and it’s powered with while internal/external memory of the phone stands at 64 MB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Nokia Asha 230 features 1.3 MP on the back with Panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is No . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1020 mAh battery (BL-5C).
Nokia Asha 230 comes in various colors like Bright Red, Yellow, Bright Green, White, Cyan, Black . You can find here detailed Nokia Asha 230 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Nokia Asha 230 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Nokia Asha 230
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.