- Nokia Asha software platform 1.2
- 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP, LED flash, 8 MP (Front)
- Nokia Asha software platform 1.2 Removable Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery (BL-4U)
- Announced 2013, October
- Status Available. Released 2013, November
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA 7.2/5.76 Mbps
- GPRS Up to 85.6 kbps
- Edge Up to 236.8 kbps
- Dimensions 102.6 x 60.6 x 12.7 mm (4.04 x 2.39 x 0.5 in)
- Weight 110.2 g (3.88 oz)
- SIM Micro-SIM
- Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Size 3.0 inches (~44.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 240 x 320 pixels (~133 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes, up to 2 fingers
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass
- OS Nokia Asha software platform 1.2
- Card Slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot), 4 GB card included
- Primary 5 MP, LED flash,
- Video 480p@19fps
- Secondary No
- Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
- Loudspeaker Voice 75dB / Noise 72dB / Ring 75dB
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v3.0, A2DP
- GPS No
- Radio Stereo FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Java Yes
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery (BL-4U)
- Stand-by Up to 840 h (2G) / Up to 840 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 12 h (2G) / Up to 4 h 30 min (3G)
- Colors Yellow, black, green, red, blue, white
- SAR EU 1.43 W/kg (head) 0.64 W/kg (body)
- Price group 2/10 (About 90 EUR)
Nokia Asha 503 is an Nokia Asha software platform 1.2 smartphone announced by Nokia in 2013, October. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Micro-SIM phone which comes in 3.0 inches (~44.8% screen-to-body ratio) and 102.6 x 60.6 x 12.7 mm (4.04 x 2.39 x 0.5 in) with 240 x 320 pixels (~133 ppi pixel density) and TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors . Some other notable features of Nokia Asha 503 are Accelerometer, proximity Sensors.
Nokia Asha 503 Built in running OS is Nokia Asha software platform 1.2 and it’s powered with while internal/external memory of the phone stands at (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Nokia Asha 503 features 5 MP, LED flash, on the back with options whereas the front selfie camera is No . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery (BL-4U).
Nokia Asha 503 comes in various colors like Yellow, black, green, red, blue, white . You can find here detailed Nokia Asha 503 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Nokia Asha 503 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Nokia Asha 503
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go