- Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- 4 GB, 512 MB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 5 MP 8 MP (Front)
- Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 Removable Li-Ion 1430 mAh battery (BL-5J)
- Announced 2014, July
- Status Available. Released 2014, August
- Technology GSM / HSPA
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Speed HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Up to 236.8 kbps
- Dimensions 119.7 x 62.3 x 11.7 mm, 86.8 cc (4.71 x 2.45 x 0.46 in)
- Weight 129 g (4.55 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 4.0 inches (~59.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 480 x 854 pixels (~245 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- OS Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 200
- CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Adreno 302
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 4 GB, 512 MB RAM
- Primary 5 MP
- Features 1/4" sensor size
- Video 480p@30fps
- Secondary No
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE/ aptX after WP8 Denim update
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio FM Radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 1430 mAh battery (BL-5J)
- Stand-by Up to 528 h
- Talk time Up to 13 h 20 min (2G) / Up to 10 h (3G)
- Colors Bright orange, Bright green, White, Dark grey
- SAR US 0.79 W/kg (head) 1.00 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 1.09 W/kg (head) 1.19 W/kg (body)
- Price group 2/10 (About 100 EUR)
Nokia Lumia 530 Dual SIM is an Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone announced by Nokia in 2014, July. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 4.0 inches (~59.1% screen-to-body ratio) and 119.7 x 62.3 x 11.7 mm, 86.8 cc (4.71 x 2.45 x 0.46 in) with 480 x 854 pixels (~245 ppi pixel density) and TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Nokia Lumia 530 Dual SIM are Accelerometer Sensors.
Nokia Lumia 530 Dual SIM Built in running OS is Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 4 GB, 512 MB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Nokia Lumia 530 Dual SIM features 5 MP on the back with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A71/4" sensor size options whereas the front selfie camera is No . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 1430 mAh battery (BL-5J).
Nokia Lumia 530 Dual SIM comes in various colors like Bright orange, Bright green, White, Dark grey . You can find here detailed Nokia Lumia 530 Dual SIM specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Nokia Lumia 530 Dual SIM for other members.
Pros & Cons of Nokia Lumia 530 Dual SIM
- 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go