- Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- 16 GB, 1 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm, Carl Zeiss optics, OIS, autofocus, LED flash, 8 MP (Front)
- Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 Removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery (BV-L4A)
- Announced 2014, September
- Status Available. Released 2014, September
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Up to 296 kbps
- Dimensions 139.4 x 70.7 x 8.5 mm (5.49 x 2.78 x 0.33 in)
- Weight 150 g (5.29 oz)
- SIM Nano-SIM
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches (~69.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU Adreno 305
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 16 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Primary 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm, Carl Zeiss optics, OIS, autofocus, LED flash,
- Features 1/3.4" sensor size, PureView technology, geo-tagging, face detection, panorama
- Video 1080p@30fps, stereo sound rec.,
- Secondary 0.9 MP, 720p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Voice 65dB / Noise 66dB / Ring 78dB
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB v2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery (BV-L4A)
- Stand-by Up to 528 h
- Talk time Up to 12 h 54 min (2G) / Up to 14 h 48 min (3G)
- Colors Orange, green, white, black, gold
- SAR US 0.87 W/kg (head) 0.83 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU 0.46 W/kg (head) 0.59 W/kg (body)
- Price group 7/10 (About 330 EUR)
Nokia Lumia 830 is an Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone announced by Nokia in 2014, September. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Nano-SIM phone which comes in 5.0 inches (~69.9% screen-to-body ratio) and 139.4 x 70.7 x 8.5 mm (5.49 x 2.78 x 0.33 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Nokia Lumia 830 are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors.
Nokia Lumia 830 Built in running OS is Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 16 GB, 1 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Nokia Lumia 830 features 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm, Carl Zeiss optics, OIS, autofocus, LED flash, on the back with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A71/3.4" sensor size, PureView technology, geo-tagging, face detection, panorama options whereas the front selfie camera is 0.9 MP, 720p . Battery of the phone is Removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery (BV-L4A).
Nokia Lumia 830 comes in various colors like Orange, green, white, black, gold . You can find here detailed Nokia Lumia 830 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Nokia Lumia 830 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Nokia Lumia 830
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec