- Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) Quad-core 2.3 GHz
- 32 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP, autofocus, 8 MP (Front)
- Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) Non-removable Li-Ion 5300 mAh battery (18.5 Wh)
- Announced 2014, November
- Status Available. Released 2015, January
- Technology No cellular connectivity
- 2G N/A
- GPRS No
- Edge No
- Dimensions 200.7 x 138.6 x 6.9 mm (7.90 x 5.46 x 0.27 in)
- Weight 318 g (11.22 oz)
- SIM No
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 7.9 inches (~69.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1536 x 2048 pixels (~324 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop)
- Chipset Intel Atom Z3580
- CPU Quad-core 2.3 GHz
- GPU PowerVR G6430
- Card Slot No
- Internal 32 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 8 MP, autofocus,
- Features Geo-tagging
- Video 1080p@30fps,
- Secondary 5 MP
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
- GPS No
- Radio No
- USB v2.0, Type-C reversible connector
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Messaging Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 5300 mAh battery (18.5 Wh)
- Colors Natural Aluminum, Lava Gray
- Price group 7/10 (About 320 EUR)
Nokia N1 is an Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) smartphone announced by Nokia in 2014, November. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, No phone which comes in 7.9 inches (~69.5% screen-to-body ratio) and 200.7 x 138.6 x 6.9 mm (7.90 x 5.46 x 0.27 in) with 1536 x 2048 pixels (~324 ppi pixel density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Nokia N1 are Accelerometer, gyro, compass Sensors.
Nokia N1 Built in running OS is Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) and it’s powered with Quad-core 2.3 GHz while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 2.3 GHz 32 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Nokia N1 features 8 MP, autofocus, on the back with Quad-core 2.3 GHzGeo-tagging options whereas the front selfie camera is 5 MP . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 5300 mAh battery (18.5 Wh).
Nokia N1 comes in various colors like Natural Aluminum, Lava Gray . You can find here detailed Nokia N1 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Nokia N1 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Nokia N1
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Single Sim You wont be able to use two sims at the same time in one cellphone
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Older OS makes it tough to install latest app updates
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec
- Not having a 4G , is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go
- 3G Not having a 3G, is a big disadvantage in these days if you prefer to stay connected on the go.