- Android 7.0 (Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo) Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM 64/128 GB ROM
- 8 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash 8 MP (Front)
- Android 7.0 (Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo) Non-removable Li-Ion 2630 mAh battery
- Announced 2017, February
- Status Available. Released 2017, June
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300)
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS Yes
- Edge Yes
- Dimensions 143.4 x 71.4 x 8.5 mm (5.65 x 2.81 x 0.33 in)
- Weight 140 g (4.94 oz)
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.0 inches (~67.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
- OS Android 7.0 (Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6737
- CPU Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Mali-T720MP1
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Primary 8 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash
- Features 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus
- Video 720p@30fps
- Secondary 8 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, 720p
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm Jack Yes
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC Yes
- Radio FM radio with RDS
- USB microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Java No
- Others - MP4/H.264 player - MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player - Photo/video editor - Document viewer
- Battery Non-removable Li-Ion 2630 mAh battery
- Colors Silver White, Matte Black, Tempered Blue, Copper White
Nokia 3 is an Android 7.0 (Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo) smartphone announced by Nokia in 2017, February. It’s a [3G/4G] supported, Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) phone which comes in 5.0 inches (~67.3% screen-to-body ratio) and 143.4 x 71.4 x 8.5 mm (5.65 x 2.81 x 0.33 in) with 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density) and IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors . Some other notable features of Nokia 3 are Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors.
Nokia 3 Built in running OS is Android 7.0 (Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo) and it’s powered with Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 while internal/external memory of the phone stands at Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 16 GB, 2 GB RAM (some GBs will be consumed by pre installed Apps and OS so available space would be less than stated memory) however user can upgrade internal memory by inserting into the device.
When comes to the camera, Nokia 3 features 8 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash on the back with Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A531.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus options whereas the front selfie camera is 8 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, 720p . Battery of the phone is Non-removable Li-Ion 2630 mAh battery.
Nokia 3 comes in various colors like Silver White, Matte Black, Tempered Blue, Copper White . You can find here detailed Nokia 3 specification following with video reviews, Classified Ads and price in Pakistan from online and offline stores. You can also explore the user’s review tab to get an idea about the opinions of other users of this Model while we also encourage you to give your valuable review of the model if you have own experience of using Nokia 3 for other members.
Pros & Cons of Nokia 3
- Dual Sim It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time.
- Latest OS Latest OS makes it easy to install more recent apps and updates.
- 4G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience than 3G.
- Front camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Card Slot Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more data such as songs, photos and videos.
- Accelerometer Detects motion as well as the orientation of a device (horizontally or vertically).
- Gyroscope Determines orientation and rotation and provides more accurate 3D motion tracking than an accelerometer.
- Small Screen Size Small screen sizes makes it hard to enjoy watching movies or reading
- Less storage means you can not keep more data and cann't install more or heavy apps (MB's)
- Less RAM means you can't run multiple functions at the same time with smooth speed
- Camera Not suitable for taking high resolution photos.
- Less battery time means that you would have to plugin charger sooner then you expec